Wednesday, June 6, 2012

YOJ Week 23 - Sleeping Beauty Ring

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I'm heading to Bead & Button! But today is for packing, list checking and wrapping up loose ends....like posting my Year of Jewelry project for week 23. I'm quite proud of myself for not missing a post yet this year, even though some of my projects are so simple, it almost feels like cheating.....

This little sleeping beauty turquoise came from my Tucson shopping haul earlier this year. I'm into "cocktail" style ring designs these days, so it seemed like a no brainer to make a coiled-coil as a bed for the lovely (yes, it really is that vivid) turquoise bead.

And now I can't wait to shop for more gorgeous beads this weekend to make more cocktail rings, cheers everyone!
:-)

8 comments:

  1. Lovely, Eva! Have a fabulous and safe trip to B&B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,
    I'm planning to go shopping again to the B&B Show.
    I'll see you there.
    I love the ring.

    Hero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hero! and I'll look forward to seeing you at Bead & Button, I'll be working at the WireKnitZ booth Friday till 4 and all day Saturday,

      Delete
  3. I have just "met" you and now am fascinated by you! :) I actually have that issue of Step by Step next to me and will have to find you in there :)

    You sound like an amazing woman, and I'm quite envious of your bead shopping trip! Do you ever make it down to the Raleigh NC area for any of the Intergalactic Bead shows?

    Cheers, from a part-Hungarian :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordanna, nice to meet you too!! I'd love to come to North Carolina, just need someone to hire me to teach some classes.... :-)

      Delete
  4. Have an awesome time, lucky girl!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.