Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bead and Button 2012

Day 1: Got up at 4 am, drove 400 miles, and worked a 5 hour show......thank goodness for Starbucks!

Day 2: Worked at the WireKnitz booth, chatted with LOTS of old friends, met with our book editor, shopped (how could I not?), and had dinner with a lovely group of gals I'd only met online previously (what a wonderful thing the internet is!).

I'm so inspired by all the gorgeous handmade jewelry everyone is wearing. Here's what I made just for B&B....


Day 3: Demo'd WireKnitZ all day, had dinner with my roomies....


Day 4: Totally exhausted physically, totally refreshed creatively, heading back east with my new loot! :-)

8 comments:

  1. Eva,

    It was a joy to meet you and watch your demo at the show! Congratulations on your book! Great photos! :-)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you too Kris, and I LOVE your wire designs!!! Congrats and continued good luck with licensing your jewelry!

      Delete
  2. Eva, that necklace is TO DIE FOR! And you're a doll. I had so much fun on Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Lori! And I really enjoyed our get together, always fun to meet new "beadie" friends!
      :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Eva,
    Pretty piece!!!!
    It was good to see again. O was inspiraed by the red and black necklace.
    Keep in touch,
    Hero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hero! It was lovely to see you at B&B!!!
      :-)

      Delete
  4. Eva, I am so glad to have had a ringside seat to watch you blossom as a jewelry artist, designer and writer over the past few years (can't wait to see the book!). It's thrilling to see your work on the National and International stages. I wish you continued success and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, you are the sweetest thing ever! Can't wait to see you at the retreat!!!! :-)

      Delete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.