Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Au Revoir Tucson!

I had the best time and can't wait to see you again next year! I could've done without the camera enforced speeding ticket, but otherwise super enjoyed my 10 days here. Oh, and I only lost my wallet once and my keys twice, some kind of a record for me, usually I loose the cell phone a couple times too.  :-)

Here are a few more high lights from the past week and a half....

Teaching the WireKnitZ Crossover Cuff at To Bead True Blue.



Shopping at Motel Row where I always find the coolest stuff, check out this stash of roman glass!

 My new gemmy friend, Szarka of Magpie Gemstones.

Meeting tool guy Kevin Potter and ordering a custom made hydraulic press with a purple powder coat finish....I swear I almost swooned....


Heading home sweet home, always one of my favorite parts of a trip! :-)


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, a hydronic press!! I'm jealous! You'll have to give me a demo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably be about a month Katie, he's just making it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all glad to have you back home. Can't wait to see what all you found.
    ~Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I can't wait till it all gets here myself...:-)

      Delete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.