Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party

So I joined this group a few days ago and am signed up for my first ever bead soup blog party! The idea is that everyone gets a partner and we send each other beads, not just any beads, but pretty beads, beads that we would like to work with ourselves. The beads must include a focal and a pretty toggle, no lobsters and no junk. My favorite newest beads are these great copper components that I found at last weeks bead show so I am sending my partner a copper leaf focal and a matching toggle. Then I pulled a bunch of beads I thought might go nicely. What do you think? Is this a set of beads you would enjoy working with? I would....but then I'm a bit off the beaten path....:-)

3 comments:

  1. the pieces are beautiful, but you aren't supposed to post what you are sending! you are spoiling the surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I'm a newbie at this. Shall I take it down, or is the cat already out of the bag....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for the useful input. . Copper Wire Manufacturers in India, Copper Wire Suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published upon moderation.