Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever

"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever:
Its loveliness increases; it will never
Pass into nothingness; but still will keep
A bower quiet for us, and a sleep.... "

With humble apologies to John Keats, the sculpting provided by surf, sand and wind can turn even an old beer bottle into a thing of beauty; stunning in color and uncommon in shape. 

I love the beach, especially in the summer! The kiss of the sun, pounding waves, crisp breezes, wet bare feet.......ahhhhhh....I feel myself relaxing just thinking about it......

So I find myself creating beach glass jewelry.......because winters here in NE Ohio are long and bleak....and I need a summer memory to wear all year......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be published upon moderation.